1. HAVE FUN!!!
2. Dress out
3. Participation is key!!!
Those students in physical education classes will engage in a variety of activities, with a primary focus on fitness and the Fitness for Life curriculum. We are trying to teach the students how to fit fitness into their lifestyle.
2. Fitness Testing
6. Flag Football
8. Frisbee Games
10. Floor Hockey
12. Recreational Games
Expectations of Health class:
1. Be on time and quietly in your seats to begin and end class
2. Complete your work
3. Make up missed work when absent
4. Respect the learning environment
5. Respect others in class
6. Respect property and keep it clean
Students will study many topics in the semester course. As a major focus, we often analyze the choices students make and how this impacts their future.
1. A Healthy Foundation- chapters 1-2
2. Nutrition and Physical Activity- chapters 10-12
3. Personal Care and Body Systems- chapters 13-17
4. Drugs- chapters 19-22
5. Healthy and Safe Relationships- chapters 6-9
6. Diseases and Disorders- chapters 23-25
ABOUT ME!!! :)
West Liberty State College- PE/Health major, Special Education minor
Nova Southeastern University- Master's Degree in Athletic Adminisitration
Clark County School District- 10 years
Las Vegas, Nevada
Jackson Local Schools- 1 year
Softball- 2008- present
Flag Football- 2012-2014
I have a daughter I love and adore
I enjoy teaching and playing sports