2021-2022 Yearbook Student Application
ORDER YOUR YEARBOOK!WWW.JOSTENSYEARBOOKS.COMWE ARE EXCITED TO ANNOUNCE, EVERYONE CAN SUBMIT PHOTOS TO THE YEARBOOK FOR POSSIBLE PUBLICATION. Go to images.jostens.com use code: 415564000 to submit photos.
SENIOR PORTRAIT REQUIREMENTS AND DEADLINES
DEADLINE: JANUARY 11, 2022
Senior Portrait Requirements:
- Digital image (jpeg w/300dpi) on a CD, flash drive or emailed to email@example.com
- Images should be wallet sized or larger (2.5” x 3.5”) (CDs/flash drives will NOT be returned)
- Head size should be 1.5” (measured from the top of the head to the bottom of the chin)
- Full color (no sepia or black-and-white)
- Vertical portraits only
- Head and shoulders only (no hands, arms, or other body parts may appear)
- Background must be NEUTRAL gray/black/gray, blue mix. NO WHITE backgrounds/bricks/trees/flowers/or props allowed. It should feature your face.
- The photographer should leave enough space around your face to allow for the yearbook staff to feature you at your best within the space.
- No Signatures/dates/or watermarks on photo.
- No soft focus allowed as it will appear blurred.
- Dress is semi-formal. This means…
- Banquet style dress that conforms to school dress code
- Do not violate Jackson’s Student Handbook (no hats; no sunglasses; no revealing clothing; no clothing that promotes alcohol, drugs, tobacco, firearms, or obscene/profane language or illustrations. The Student Handbook can be referenced on the school website.)
- The yearbook staff has the right to edit backgrounds or request a different photograph if the above guidelines are not met.
- Students who do not submit a senior portrait will be listed in the Students Not Pictured section.
For senior portraits, you may use a studio of your choice for pictures, but they MUST meet requirements to be in the yearbook.
DEADLINE: JANUARY 11, 2021
How to Submit:
Send your image via email (firstname.lastname@example.org), CD, or flash drive (remember- jpeg 300dpi minimum). They will not be returned unless the student picks them up in the yearbook room in May.
Mail: Kim Germano/ Jackson High School Yearbook
7600 Fulton Dr NW
Massillon, Ohio 44646
Senior Portrait Photographers Listings
Forgot your yearbook? You can pick it up in the MAIN high school office.
Still want to buy a 2020 yearbook? There are just a few left. It is first come/first serve. They are $80 cash or check made out to Jackson Local Schools.
ORDER YOUR 2022 YEARBOOK
Search: Jackson High School Massillon, Ohio
Contact Mrs. Germano at email@example.com
ORDER YOUR 2020 - 2021 YEARBOOK
Search for Jackson High School in Massillon, OhioContact Mrs. Germano with questions:7600 Fulton Dr. N.W.Massillon, OH 44646330-830-8100 firstname.lastname@example.org