2024 Yearbooks will be on sale when the school year starts!!
The 2024 yearbook is now on sale. The best pricing of the year is at the beginning and lasts until mid-September. It will start at $70. WE have switched companies to Walsworth. Go to yearbookforever.com to order.
SENIOR PORTRAIT REQUIREMENTS AND DEADLINES
DEADLINE: JANUARY 11, 2024
Senior Portrait Requirements:
- Student's name must be on the file
- Digital image (jpeg w/minimum 600dpi) on a flash drive (USB- which will not be returned) or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Images should be wallet sized or larger (2.5” x 3.5” height is taller than width)
- Head size should be 1.5” (measured from the top of the head to the bottom of the chin)
- Full color (no sepia or black-and-white)
- Head and shoulders only (no hands, arms, or other body parts may appear)
- Background: MUST be NEUTRAL gray/gray mix. NO WHITE backgrounds/bricks/trees/flowers/or props allowed. It should feature your face without shadows. We will change any background to a neutral gray that doesn't meet the requirement.
- The photographer should leave enough space around your face to crop if necessary (we don't want your head to be larger than others).
- No Signatures/dates/watermarks/soft focus on photo.
- Photo must have first and last name as the file name. When emailed include "YEARBOOK" and FIRST and LAST name in the subject line
- Dress is semi-formal. This means…
- Banquet style dress that meets school dress code.
- Do not violate Jackson’s Student Handbook (no hats; no sunglasses; no revealing clothing; no clothing that promotes alcohol, drugs, tobacco, firearms, or obscene/profane language or illustrations. The Student Handbook can be referenced on the school website.)
- THE YEARBOOK HAS THE RIGHT TO EDIT BACKGROUNDS THAT ARE NOT A NEUTRAL GRAY OR REQUEST A DIFFERENT PHOTO THAT MEETS THE GUIDELINES.
- The yearbook staff will use a Lifetouch picture if a senior portrait is not submitted by your own photographer. If a student does not have ANY photo, they will be listed in the "Students Not Pictured" section. If a student has a MEDIA or DIRECTORY denial on file with the district, the yearbook staff is not permitted to print a student's picture or name.
For senior portraits, you may use a studio of your choice for pictures, but they MUST meet the requirements to be in the yearbook.
How to Submit:
Send your image via email (email@example.com) with your first and last name on the file and email or flash drive (remember- jpeg 600dpi minimum). They will not be returned.
Mail: Kim Germano/ Jackson High School Yearbook
7600 Fulton Dr NW
Massillon, Ohio 44646
Senior Portrait Photographers Listings
(We list portrait photographers who have an ad in the yearbook.)
Gallery Studio 330-833-3999
Tracieileen Photography 330-464-7143
Forgot to pick up your yearbook during the summer distribution day? The second day for distribution will be during Open House August 23.
We DO NOT have any extra 2023 books; we sold out.
Contact Mrs. Germano at firstname.lastname@example.orgContact Mrs. Germano with questions:7600 Fulton Dr. N.W.Massillon, OH 44646330-830-8100 email@example.com