欢迎学习中文！Welcome to Study Chinese!
Welcome to Chinese class, I am so excited to be teaching Chinese here at JMMS!
My name is Yuanrui Beltowski, my students call me 冯老师 (Feng Laoshi). I come from Kaifeng, a historical city located in the south of China. I received my teaching licence in Chinese and MA in Curriculum and Instruction from University of Akron. This is my first year teaching at JMMS, but taught for 3 months at JMHS.
As a native speaker of Chinese, my educational philosophy is to help students to explore traditional and authentic Chinese culture and language in my classroom. I appreciate students’ courage to choose a challenging foreign language to enrich their life. Students will benefit from learning Chinese all their lives!
The Goals of leanring Chinese
Students will be able to
- Speak Chinese in an authentic manner;
- Recognize and write Chinese characters accurately;
- Explore Chinese culture and history;
- Participate in traditional Chinese activities;
- Become a SMART LANGUAGE LEARNER!
- Be Respectful 尊敬他人
- Be Prepared for class 做好准备
- Be Diligent 努力学习
- No electronic devices (school)
- No food, gum or beverage (school)
Why Learn Chinese?
- China is the second largest economy in the world;
- China is the third largest trading partner for U.S.;
- Chinese is one of the critical language defined by the U.S. State Department;
- Chinese culture is over 5000 years old;
- It’s a language spoken by over ⅕ of the earth’s population;
- Chinese has simple grammar and less vocabulary.
Your needs take my priority,
Contact me at:
Mrs. Yuanrui Beltowski
330-830-8034 ext: 3100
For Class Information,
Please go to : Polaris