Ski Club Dates for 2019-2020 School Year:Friday, January 10, 2020Friday, January 17, 2020Friday, January 24, 2020Friday, January 31, 2020Friday, February 7, 2020Friday, February 14, 2020 (make up date)
Ski Club Procedure for Sign Ups
Ski Club Sign Ups!!!
Sign ups for ski club will begin on Monday, November 4th and continue on a first come, first serve basis until the buses are full.
To sign up for ski club, a student must
1) Print off and complete the "Ski Club Contract 2019-2020" form and the "Ski Club Wavier and Release of Liability 2019-2020" form (found on the bottom of this website)
2) Have a check for bus transportation ($80 made out to JMMS)
3) Show up to your grade level ski club advisor before 1st period (7:45 - 8:00) during a school day and turn in your forms and check. Advisors are 8th grade: Brian Poetter room 154, 7th grade: Larry Baker room 161, 6th grade: Dave Weisburn room 209
4) Once step 3 is completed, students will receive information on how to log onto the Bradywine/Boston Mills website to pay for their ski season. The cost will be $223.05 (This will be done at home with a parent/guardian)
5) Once you receive confirmation from the Bradywine/Boston Mills website that you have paid you are officially in the JMMS Ski Club
Sign Up for Ski Club Updates!
Please type this course code into Polaris: 8Q8D-PMPJ-P7S8W (This is the primary way we will update you)
Sign-up through remind.com to receive text alerts on ski club cancellations, Friday night travel updates, and more. Just text @skijmms to the number 81010. (This is the secondary way we will update you)For Ski Club questions, please contact your grade level ski club advisor8th grade: Brian Poetter330 830 8034 extension 3154email at firstname.lastname@example.org grade: Larry Baker330 830 8034 extension 3163email at email@example.com grade: Dave Weisburn330 830 8034 extension 3209email at firstname.lastname@example.org