Ski Club Procedure for Sign Ups
ATTENTION: Sign ups for 2022-2023 will END on Wednesday, November 9th.
Sign-Up's for Ski Club will begin Friday, November 4th and continue on a first-come, first-serve basis until Wednesday November 9th.
To sign up for Ski Club, students MUST:
1. Print off and complete the "Ski Club Contract 2022-2023" form and the "Ski Club Wavier and Release of Liability 2022-2023" form (found on the bottom of this website). You can also receive one from Miss Nousek in room 257.
1. Pick up, or print off, and complete the "Ski Club Contract 2022-2023" form and the "Ski Club Waiver and Release of Liability 2022-2023" form. These can be printed from this site (found below), or picked up from Miss Nousek in room 257.
Bring the completed form with a check made payable to Jackson Local Schools to YOUR grade specific advisor!
2. Have a check written to Jackson Local Schools:
a. $390 made out to Jackson Local Schools if rental IS needed
b. $310 made out to Jackson Local Schools is rental is NOT needed
c. $110 made out to Jackson Local Schools if ONLY transportation is needed (meaning you own your own pass and gear!)
3. Bring your completed packet and check to YOUR grade level Ski Club Advisor BEFORE 1st Period (7:40-8:00AM), 8th Period (12:56-1:22PM) or after school (2:50-3:00PM) during a school day. Advisors for ski club are:
6th Grade - Mrs. Dimengo in room 275
7th and 8th Grade - Miss Nousek in room 257
**Please know that there MUST be at least 35 students MINIMUM in order to have Ski Club this year. If there are not enough students, checks will be returned to the student.
Ski Club Dates for 2022-2023 School Year:
Thursday, January 12
Thursday, January 19
Thursday, January 26
Thursday, February 2
Thursday, February 9Make-up date - Thursday, February 16th
Drop-Off and Pick-Up Procedure
1. On Thursday mornings, bring your gear with you to school. If you own equipment, parents will need to bring you to school on these days! You will be allowed to store them in a secure place during the day.
1. We will return promptly at 9:00 P.M. Parents should plan to wait for their children at door 5W.
After School Procedure
Students are responsible for picking up and transporting all of their own gear. Students who own equipment will need to have their gear with them after school, picking it up from the stored location at school.
Ski Club will meet outside of the Purple Gym between 2:55P.M. and 3:10 P.M.
Our buses will pick us up from door 20E and we will be leaving PROMPTLY at 3:15P.M. If you are late, we will NOT hold the buses.
IMPORTANT SKI CLUB MEETING
There will be a short informational meeting once sign-up's are completed and advisors are able to determine if there will be a ski club this year. This information will come sometime after November 9th!
Sign Up for Ski Club Updates!
Sign-up through remind.com to receive text alerts on ski club cancellations, Thursday night travel updates, and more. Just text @jmmsski23 to the number 81010. (This is the ONLY way we will update you)For Ski Club questions, please contact your grade level ski club advisor:7th and 8th Grade:Madison Nousek330.830.8034 X32576th Grade:Lyndsay Dimengo330.830.8034 X3275