Jackson Local Schools administers a variety of assessments in order to meet the instructional needs of every student. Results from the following assessments and referrals from TBT (teacher based teams) and data teams help inform classroom instruction, intervention and enrichment. Each building has a building profile under its "Quick Links" that provides additional information related to assessment.
Please click the links provided below to learn more about each assessment.
- NWEA MAP Assessment - Parent Toolkit
- Kindergarten Readiness Assessment (KRA)
- Benchmark Assessment System (BAS)
- Dynamic Indicators of Early Basic Literacy Skills (DIBELS)
- Math AddVantage (click here)
- Ohio State Test (OST)