Meet Mrs. Roknich
I am so excited to be starting another year here at Strausser Elementary! So much has changed over the years in the field of intervention services. One of the most exciting changes is the "push-in" approach we are now using to provide some services to students. This year I will be working with grades K, 1, 2, and 5 throughout the day in various settings.Here are a few facts about me:
Looking forward to another busy, exciting, successful school year!Mrs. Roknich
- This is my 29th year of teaching. I completed my undergraduate work at the University of Toledo and earned my Masters degree at Kent State University.
- I have been married for 26 years and have two teenage daughters.
- We have three dogs
- I enjoy cooking and love to try new recipes.
- I love to read. In fact, I have read some of my favorite books at least 5 times.
- I make lists for EVERYTHING!
- I am thrilled that I get to come to school each day and work with kids. It is a blessing to have a job that I love so much.