This year, I am excited to begin my role as the District Coordinator for Special Programs.
- Working with intervention and classroom teachers in supporting access to curriculum and extra curricular activies
- Assisting in coordinating the special education program for all students with disabilities across the school district
- Assisting in implementation of federal law and Ohio rules for educating students with disabilities
- Supporting strategies to accomplish individualized program goals
- Supporting staff in creating curriculum as well as alternative teaching techniques/interventions and assessments to best enhance student learning
- Working with administrators as part of development teams to discuss and implement new practices
- Assisting with the creation of supportive programming for students with behavioral needs
- Being a member of IEP teams for students across the district as a district representative
If you have questions or concerns about your child's IEP services, goals, paperwork, scheduling a meeting, etc. Please contact me!
(330)830-8056 ext. 2751 OR firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please allow 24 BUSINESS hours for me to respond.