During Student Assist- students will be given time to begin homework. This is a wonderful time to offer support and get a head start on their assignments.
- If for some reason the assignment is unclear or the student forgot what the homework is, you may call the Homework Hotline (330-830-8100), email or send a Class Dojo message.
- Please check your child’s take home folder daily. Clean out any papers that are in the “Keep at Home” pocket.
The policy for homework that is not complete is as follows:
- First Offense- Students will be given a verbal warning.
- Second Offense- Students will lose Dojo’s for no homework.
- Third Offense- Students will stay inside from recess to complete their homework.