M= Meeting Standard
- Proficient in meeting grade level skills or concepts.
- Independently demonstrates consistent grasp of concepts and skills.
- Can perform the skill or process important to the topic without making errors that affect understanding.
- Developing an understanding of basic concepts or skills, but there are gaps in conceptual understanding.
- May require assistance from teachers/peers/parents.
- Makes some errors in performing the skill or process important to the topic.
N= Not Demonstrating
- Shows minimal understanding of the concepts or skills.
- Cannot complete the task independently.
- Makes many significant errors in performing the skill or process important to the topic.
I= Insufficient Evidence
- Incomplete work
- No judgement can be made.