Interim Report DatesOctober 4, 2019- Interims are made available on the HAC. Your child's Fall MAP Progress Report will also be sent home this day unless I have a conference scheduled for your child. Conferences will be offered to any parent who wishes to have one in October. Dates available are October 8th, 10th, and 16th.November 15, 2020- Interims are made available on the HAC.February 14, 2020 Interims are made available on the HAC. Your child's Winter MAP Progress Report will be sent home this day unless I have a conference scheduled for your child. Conferences will be February 13th and 21st for those I request a conference for or by parent request.April 26, 2020 Interims are made available on the HAC. Spring MAP reports will also go home to all students.
Progress Report DatesProgress reports will be made availble on the HAC on the following dates:October 25, 2019January 17, 2020April 15, 2020May 30, 2020- Last Day of School, a paper copy of progress report will be sent home with students.Grading DescriptorsThird grade will be using the traditional grading scale. The following is the breakdown:
59 and below F
*On occasion,you will also see me use the old style grading. It is as follows:
M= Meeting Standard
- Proficient in meeting grade level skills or concepts.
- Independently demonstrates consistent grasp of concepts and skills.
- Can perform the skill or process important to the topic without making errors that affect understanding.
- Developing an understanding of basic concepts or skills, but there are gaps in conceptual understanding.
- May require assistance from teachers/peers/parents.
- Makes some errors in performing the skill or process important to the topic.
N= Not Demonstrating
- Shows minimal understanding of the concepts or skills.
- Cannot complete the task independently.
- Makes many significant errors in performing the skill or process important to the topic.