Dear Kindergarten Parents,
You are your child's most important teacher. Learning is increased with home and school work together. Below are ways to help your child succeed in Kindergarten:
- Ask your child about school and encourage them to talk about their day.
- Stay involved and feel free to contact your child's teacher with any questions or concerns.
- Help your child with his/her homework EVERY night.
- Read with your child EVERY night.
- Teach your child to be responsible for their actions and their school work..
- Make sure your child is getting plenty of sleep and is ready for school each day.