If you, or someone you know, is in crisis, please call:
- Stark County Crisis Hotline* anytime at 330-452-6000
- Crisis Text Line*, text ‘4hope’ to 741-741 anytime
- Trevor Project Lifeline for LGBTQ youth* anytime at 866-488-7386
- Trans Lifeline* anytime at 877-565-8860
- Military & Veterans Crisis Line* anytime at 1-800-273-8255, press 1
- Military & Veterans Crisis Text Line *anytime at 838255
- Homeless Hotline at 330-452-4363
- Stark County Domestic Violence Hotline* anytime at 330-453-SAFE (7233)
- The Ohio Department of Mental Health and Addiction Services has opened a
hotline for emotional support to help residents affected by pandemic
stress. Ohioans can call 1-800-720-9616 any time to speak with counselors. All
calls are free and confidential.
- If you'd like to anonymously report a tip or share a concern, please click HERE.